AuthorMessage
Kairune
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Who Are You?   Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:14 am

Hello to all, and welcome to Duelist Kingdom; Feel free to introduce yourself here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dkempire.forumotion.com
Dark-Horus
Squad 2
Squad 2

Male
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:52 pm

Well 1st in so I guess I'll Start...

lets see

I am incredibly strong willed and when I know I am right about something I will never back down unless it has been proved to be beyond any reasonable doubt that I am wrong which shouldn't happen too often as I like to back my points up with facts and quotes. If I don't know something then I will research so I am better informed to deal with it.
I am generally a laid back easy going type and a good friend to have on your side, but a dangerous person to cross.
And no I am not just trying to sound cool or anything as pathetic as that. I have no need to, what people think of me is of little importance. If they like me then great, good for them it makes my life easier and more pleasant. but I will never pander to anyones whims but my own unless I agree or have no problem with.
I will jump to someones defense if i feel the need to, I will always try to resolve a situation If I am able to, though one thing I cannot abide is flaming.
People are entitled to their own opinions and preferences.
On a much lighter note I like to have a laugh, and try to join in and be as generally active as possible. One of my favourite things to do is fix decks so you will often find me in the workshop, alternately if you specifically want some input on a deck or combo then feel free to pm me.

well thats just about it for me. So who's next?

Dark-Horus

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairune
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:20 pm

Well, looks as if I was beaten to the punch. . . I'll gladly take 2nd ^_^

You could call me your ordinary duelist, but I beg to differ. . . My will and determination is almost unattainable by most; I never back down from any situation until proven wrong, like DH; My knowledge is not the greatest, but I am increasing and improving as each day goes by. While most may quesion my ability, none can ever question my integrity, personality, or ability to overcome obstacles placed before me. All is well, unless you try me; then things tend to get ugly. As DH has stated, I too could care less how a person views me, for I will always be me until I cease to exist. I'm laid back, and love to have fun, but when its time to get the job done, I have zero tolerance for procrastination. Also, a man is only as strong as his word, so if you say something, then you should be albe to live by it. Overall, I'm the laid back guy who will befriend almost anyone who's dark side is better left in its original state, dormant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dkempire.forumotion.com
canadian_idiot
Staff
Staff

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:32 pm

I'm me.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zander101
Squad 1
Squad 1

Male
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: me :)   Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:17 pm

well im a gamer i play WOW(world of warcraft) might be quiting for guild wars cuz wow is kinda money money an guild wars runs better ummm i like to joke around alot an as far as yu-gi-oh goes i thing i have came perty far i have played 3 mounths an i am getting to be pretty good i dont do to well with any deck besides my spellcaster deck an probly wouldnt win a duel with out my dark magician of chaos or my dark eradictor my deck if u play me is kinda weird i dont like to lie about my deck i use my RL deck even in virtual my deck is spellcaster if i add in my side deck its spellcaster burn an if get out my tremondos fire with my eradictor u take a big hit : ) well anyway if u ever wanna tell me a joke or an update on something or if ud like me to find something message me well thats basically me so later mons o an 1 more thing i suck at spelling : ) lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_Aeronae
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm

Hello all, I'm Lady Aeronae. Im your leader. If anyone cares... o_o Feel free to bring any concerns to me. I'll be glad to listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dargor_Dragonheart
Squad 3
Squad 3

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:49 pm

Dargor_Dragonheart here, resident bringer of Chaos and Destrution at your service. Twisted Evil Im heavy into Rping and gaming and that about it. feel free to come to me if you feel bored, im sure somehow I can fix that. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C
Squad 0
Squad 0

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:51 pm

Dargor_Dragonheart wrote:
Dargor_Dragonheart here, resident bringer of Chaos and Destrution at your service. Twisted Evil Im heavy into Rping and gaming and that about it. feel free to come to me if you feel bored, im sure somehow I can fix that. Twisted Evil

No

Cool
/| |\
elephant
/ \

something like that is what i am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kairune-San
Squad 2
Squad 2

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:44 pm

Kairune wrote:
Well, looks as if I was beaten to the punch. . . I'll gladly take 2nd ^_^

You could call me your ordinary duelist, but I beg to differ. . . My will and determination is almost unattainable by most; I never back down from any situation until proven wrong, like DH; My knowledge is not the greatest, but I am increasing and improving as each day goes by. While most may quesion my ability, none can ever question my integrity, personality, or ability to overcome obstacles placed before me. All is well, unless you try me; then things tend to get ugly. As DH has stated, I too could care less how a person views me, for I will always be me until I cease to exist. I'm laid back, and love to have fun, but when its time to get the job done, I have zero tolerance for procrastination. Also, a man is only as strong as his word, so if you say something, then you should be albe to live by it. Overall, I'm the laid back guy who will befriend almost anyone who's dark side is better left in its original state, dormant.

Refer to the quote ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okare_Rune
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:06 pm

Who am I? I am no one. I sit back and watch the self-destruction of the human race. I sit back and watch the way how everyone will never truly get along. I watch wars come that are all just the same wars we fought since the beginning of time. I watch everoyone inlcuding myself always look to blame other people for their own actions. I watch people ask for help and not accept it. I watch people ask for help but refuse to give it. I watch all this and it defines who I am. A person who watches humans destroy themself, but unable to take action. I remain unable to take action cause I watch it all through fading eyes. Each thing I watch just making me blinder until one day I will be unable to watch no more. Then i will recieve the peace of never having to watch it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
canadian_idiot
Staff
Staff

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You?   Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:06 pm

C wrote:

Cool
/| |\
elephant